Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses the use the Cthulhu cut of the murderous

I do not know the case of full-speed operation of the vindictiveness of the body, ready to face life and death of the upcoming strike, I know ... my chances of survival are slim, but I will not give up hope, even worse than it is now 100 times the how many times I how may shrink it?
The continuous twice roar, opposite the two warriors who light a major, the hands of the sword quickly gather the full flourishing of vindictiveness, the next moment ... they the volley jump up an excellent point of view towards me from the two measured hit!
Reached its highest point in the sky in two, beginning to move in when I dashed, I have been drooping head and shoved it to lift up, eyes burst aggressiveness naked, lightning and two warriors of the air collision with .
Two warriors were puzzled when the strong confidence of the guy in the ground, suddenly ...... surge flooded the entire world of murderous explosion-like distribution of the open, that the Senleng murderous like biting wind,cheap oakley sunglasses, and instantly freeze on their nerves!
No one can see everything in the end is how it air coldness flashes, shadows flying, when all stationary down the field only a man, that's right ... this person is not someone else is my!
I still empty hands, and body for a few staggered, but I was stubborn stopped in her tracks, all mouth fell open, and could not believe my eyes, two sword division level attacks at the same time, I was able to fighting victory, and killed in a hit between the two, this is simply myth.
All jing, fierce body shocked, and I finally unable to control a blood spray out at the same time ...... the right chest and left side with rapid blood muggy wet blink of an eye ... blood on the gurgle flow out.
I have been waiting for an opportunity, this opportunity is when they thought to win, the use the Cthulhu cut of the murderous, the impact on them, as long as the spirit of cheap nfl shocked, I could seize the opportunity, do not seek to survive, but seeking a total of death!
But ...... they are, after all, is the sword of division level, three levels higher than the actual level of a full soon after recovering from the murderous, although not to avoid the fate of the slain, but ... they attacked in the entrainment vindictive, but a trace of not pull my body formed a shock, and ... they find the correspondence also completed a thorough
Originally ...... I die, three-year battle career, more than a thousand between the death of the game down, all harvested at the last moment, I only had time left and twist your body, do not underestimate gently twist, which can contain more than three years of experience accumulated
Twist only a few centimeters only, but to avoid two of the sword would have to stab my heart area, fatal to become seriously injured, a few centimeters of change, some people I am afraid that life can never expect to learn to
But ...... no matter how their sword or stabbed me, their vindictiveness or impact, now I am far inferior to the surface it looks decent, and my whole body's meridians have been washed chaos into a group, visceral have a serious concussion,fake oakleys, even my spirit began to burst after burst of trance up.
Hard to control their body, and not let him shake the magnitude is too large, even though you have already seen that I was hurt, and even

No comments:

Post a Comment